Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Custom Blinds at GuaranteedBlinds.com

I’m always looking for exciting home and garden products for our customers. While surfing the Net, I came across an interesting website, Guaranteed Blinds, that sells blinds and shades. The website was easy to navigate, the products were beautiful and the prices were very affordable. Not to mention, they had a very nice and large selection to choose from when it came to blinds. I thought I would make a post on the blog for some of our customers who might be shopping for blinds. There were 2 kinds of blinds that really caught my attention.

If you are looking for a traditional look for your blinds, then the Bella Roman Shades are the way to go. The Bella Roman Shades feature a woven fabric of the finest quality. The Roman style shades have graceful contours and are available in different fabrics and many stylish colors. I thought that added a contemporary look to any décor.

If your looking for blinds that are more Caribbean and bamboo like, then the Tropical Wood Shades are the perfect choice. These blinds give your room a beautiful and natural look that would suit any home décor. The natural colors are stylish and interesting, complemented by optional custom tape in 12 different colors. I like these blinds because they are different and they are not like anything I’ve seen before.

The blinds found at this website are absolutely wonderful! You will only find high quality blinds and shades at Guaranteed Blinds. The prices are affordable and the service is great. Last but not least, this Internet retailer carries the largest selection I have found on the Internet for window blind and shade products. I have already placed my order for their Roller Shades and my wife loves them! Check their website out if your shopping for blinds.

Highly Recommended!

Your Friends at Coconutz Home and Garden

1 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, March 21, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I have been searching for quality blinds for my home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home